One of our customers operating in manufacturing is currently expanding its M&A team and is looking for an outstanding M&A & Integration Analyst to join the group.
The successful candidate will play an important and accountable role in many aspects of the company’s inorganic growth and corporate development plan.
Working in a multicultural and international working environment, the candidate will get full exposure to Third Parties (Banks, Advisors, Sellers/Buyers, etc.), Corporate and Local functions and will this ensure a steep learning curve for a strong career path.
Reporting directly to the M&A and Integration Director, he will carry out the following activities:
- Assisting in execution of deals;
- Assisting in the preparation of pitchbooks, marketing material, deal memos;
- Gathering public information through numerous sources;
- Creating merger and financial model analyses;
- Generating models for valuation metrics;
- Interfacing with the relevant internal stakeholders for inputs and sharing of results;
- Building company forecast models;
- Analyzing company performance on an absolute and relative basis;
- Producing and maintaining various databases;
- Assisting in business integration;
- Monitoring of integration progress and interface with integration leaders.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong academic history, Master Degree in Finance, Management, Economics, Engineering areas;
- Ideally successful current or past (2 to 4 years) experience in Corporate Finance Sector or M&A or IB product as a team member;
- Good knowledge of M&A and ability to apply your skills creatively. Knowledge of both product and project-based business. Autonomous and multi-tasking. Strong numerical and analytical ability, attitude to think strategically. Sound judgment, particularly in valuation matters, with strong analytic skills (particularly DCF`s and LBO`s and the ability to talk through previous deals comprehensively when quizzed);
- Fluency in English is compulsory, another European languages would be a bonus;
- Business Integration experience is a bonus;
- Experience working in the Industrial sector would be highly beneficial.
Candidates who want to work PART TIME are also positively evaluated, only those who meet all the company’s criteria will be contacted.