We are looking for an Instrumentation Engineer
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure sound engineering practices, national/international rules and customer’s technical specification appliance.
- Read and understand basic engineering documents (P&ID, piping class, painting specification etc.).
- Edit instrument specification and instrument list.
- Size and edit relevant specification of actuated valves (on-off and control valves, pneumatic and electrically actuated)
- Support to Procurement for technical tabulation of offers.
- Design of detail engineering, like cable list, instrument hook-up, interconnecting diagram.
- Ability to work in team: interface with other engineering disciplines to optimize plant design.
- Knowledge of hazardous area classification.
- Accomplishment of the assigned tasks, realize on schedule and on budget all the requirements related to
- the projects and tasks.
- Design optimizing costs, time, quality and operability.
- Attention to details and their feasibility.
Liaise with sales; services to solve issues raised during plant installation and start-up;
Support manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes and customer requirements.
Manage of external engineering company to develop project documentation.
Oversee project production efforts to assure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time and within budget.
Education and professional experience:
- Degree in engineering.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the applicable Engineering dept.
- Site work experience is an appreciate plus.
- Working experience with product lifecycle management (PLM) is a plus.
- Technical writing skills. Good written and verbal communication skills, also in English.