For one of our clients in Milan we are looking for his Head of Italy .
The Head of Hr Italy provides leadership in developing and executing human resources strategy and initiatives to support the overall business plan.
This position serves as a strategic business advisor regarding key organizational and management needs while providing guidance and oversight of performance management, employee relations, labor relations, leader development, workforce planning, diversity and inclusion, engagement, talent management, as well as, general HR policy administration.
- Departments under supervision:
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Compensation & Benefits
- Talent Acquisition
- Development & Talent Management
- Employee Engagement, CSR & Internal Communications
- To proactively manage the performance of the teams. To set, agree and review objectives to ensure that departmental results are achieved and that all activity is conducted in a professional manner.
- To manage the training and development processes for all employees in line with Company training policy.
- To ensure a quality training and development programme exists for employees enabling the Company and its employees to meet current and future business needs.
- To manage the Compensation and Benefits functions of the Company, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all activity.
- To proactively manage and monitor all HR issues, ensuring that fair and cost effective solutions are provided at all times, aiding the business and individual departments to achieve objectives.
- To manage all Employee Relations issues, ensuring that appropriate procedures and processes are in place to deal with issues arising.
- To take responsibility for any litigation management arising from employee disputes
- To manage and monitor occupational health processes and activity ensuring that a proactive advisory service is provided to meet the business needs of the Company and the needs of individual employees.
The candidate should have demonstrable experience at senior HR level in Labor Laws and Regulations, a proven track record of HR Leadership, ability to manage multiple sub-teams and experience of working in a matrix structure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field is required.
- 15+ years’ expense in Human Resources with a minimum of 5 years in a leadership role.
- Increasing levels of responsibility to include a broad HR Generalist background with experience in multiple disciplines such as labor relations, employee relations, workforce planning, talent management, talent development, performance management, compensation, and more.
- Recent progressive and HR experience in a complex organization with people intensive cultures, and operating environments, including experience providing forward-facing strategic recommendations and working with senior leadership.
- CIPD Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management as an advantage