Our Client, an emerging renewable energy infrastructure Group, is looking for enthusiastic Finance Analyst
The Finance Analyst will be based in Milan, reporting to the Group Controller and will be part of the wider Finance team.
The candidate we are looking for will have the following responsibilities:
- Supporting the Group Controller managing the consolidation of financial forecasting and budgeting processes (P&L, cash flow, balance sheet)
- Modelling the Company’s business plan as well as the company’s valuation model
- Supporting in the delivery of annual and interim audits
- Assistinging the Group Controller in the preparation of support packs for the Board of Directors, the Audit Risk and Compliance Committee as well as other ad hoc shareholder deliverables
To succeed in the role the resource need:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Qualified/Part-Qualified accountant (eg ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Knowledge of IFRS and/or other international accounting principles preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
The salary will be discussed individually, in relation to experience and skills.
Only candidates considered closest to the job will be contacted for a possible interview.
Candidates’ personal processing data will take place in compliance with current regulation on the protection of personal data. Privacy disclaimer for candidates (pursuant to article 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679) is available on the EasyHunters website in the “Privacy” section.