Our client, part of an Italian group , is looking for a talented, enthusiast and disciplined
Embedded Software / firmware Engineer who is eager to join an outstanding R&D team in a
challenging and fast paced environment.
– The opportunity to come into contact with cutting-edge programming platforms and techniques
– The opportunity to work on innovative projects for different companies and fields
– Exclusive on-site tasks, with client visits for testing and programming (nobody rental)
– The opportunity to follow the projects throughout their lifespan, from the launch of the idea to the initial stages of production
– The opportunity to actively participate in the founding phases of the project, proposing alternative solutions or improvements
– The possibility of attending technical seminars and refresher courses, promoted by our partner companies for the production of electronic devices (ST, Telit, Variscite, DIGI, etc.)
– Flexibility of working hours and possibility of teleworking on a weekly basis.
The responsibilities of this role include:
– Designing & Developing Software of products in various technological fields,
– Effective time management with minimum supervision.
To succeed in this role the candidate must have strong knowledge of:
– Software / Firmware development (C, with or without RTOS)
– Full competence in the development of embedded firmware
– Independence in debugging small hardware problems in custom electronic boards
– Complete understanding of a digital electronic scheme
– Excellent knowledge of the English language.
The following skills will be considered as a plus:
Digital electronic design, in particular systems based on microcontrollers,
Operational knowledge of mechanical design and 3D modeling (SolidWorks, Rhino, Alias, etc.)
Experience in designing high-quality products reliability (especially in the medical sector).
We will consider submissions by experienced professionals looking for the next big challenge, as well as young engineers who are looking to improve their career path. Undergraduate degrees in engineering or equivalent work experience are equally welcome.