Our client, multinational company in a B2B business, strongly believes in digital transformation and is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager.
If you are a dynamic profile who likes to innovate and transform. Strictly able to pursue business-oriented transformation plans. You may have worked for agencies or in business B2C and you want to demonstrate your potential. This opportunity is for you!
Reporting directly to the CEO you are responsible with your team for defining and executing
overall digital and marketing strategy including:
● Build and execute Web roadmap to ensure increase of traffic and conversion rate
● Define and set-up tools to orchestrate a digital marketing strategy as such as:
- Emails marketing and Customer Life Cycle Marketing and or Customer Segment
- Search engine Advertising (SEA) to accelerate new Customer acquisition and ensure returning visitors
- Customer animation along the online web buying funnel with e.g rating and reviews, rich contents, build of custom landing pages to acquire specific traffic)
- Define and execute a social media strategy to gain more followers and potential leads
● Measure systemically customer satisfaction by putting in place several types of feedback gathering strategies .
● Set-up all needed KPIs and Dashboards from different tools as such as GG Analytics or Content Square to measure performance and report to the CEO and colleagues of Management Board
● Perform continuous Business intelligence to monitor and measure progress of key competitors or potential entrants.
● Structure a performant Adoption strategy together with sales management to onboard sales people in the different branches
● Develop together with Buying organization and Category Management a monetization plan of digital services ( product pushs, shop in shop, webinars etc)
● Is Key contact and represent Italy in the International Digital sessions as such as Digital Summit, Digital Adoption Calls, etc to share best practices
- Proven work experience ( 5 years ) as a Digital manager or equivalent function
- Solid experience with online marketing tools and web-based technologies
- Understanding of how digital channels work
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- BSc or Master degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
Il trattamento dei dati personali dei candidati avverrà in ottemperanza alla vigente normativa in materia di protezione dei dati personali. L’informativa per i candidati (art. 13 Reg. UE 2016/679) è disponibile sul sito web di EasyHunters alla sezione “Privacy”.